During Regular Business Hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time
- Call the Customer Support Hotline at (413) 540-4220.*
- Send e-mail to email@example.com.
- Submit issue to Ask ISO
Ask ISO is available to market participants who have a valid digital certificate and who have been assigned the role of 'Ask ISO / External User' by their Security Administrator via the ISO's Customer Asset Management System (CAMS).
Inquiries related to NEPOOL membership may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquiries related to Financial Assurance margin call (80%, 90%, 100% Notices) may be directed to (413) 540-4400
- At other times, Customer Support can be reached for emergency inquiries by pager at (877) 226-4814.
The Customer Support Hotline will not be staffed on the following days during 2014:
- New Year's Day - Wednesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 20
- President's Day - Monday, February 17
- Good Friday - April 18
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 26
- Independence Day - Friday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 1
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 13
- Veterans Day - Tuesday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 27
- Day After Thanksgiving - Friday, November 28
- Christmas Eve Afternoon (12:00 to 17:30) - Wednesday, December 24
- Christmas Day - Thursday, December 25
* Notice: Recorded/Monitored Conversations
As you may know, a number of departments within the ISO record and monitor telephone conversations as a tool to assist the ISO in maintaining the security and reliability of the bulk power system. These departments include (i) the Control Room, (ii) the Restoration Room, (iii) Transaction Scheduling/Generator Audits, (iv) Market Administration (x. 4038), (v) Market Monitoring, and (vi) Customer Support.
In order to ensure that this practice complies with Massachusetts law, we are providing you with this formal notice. Please forward this message or post this notice for the benefit of others within your organization.
If you have any questions about this practice, please contact:
Assistant General Counsel - Corporate
ISO New England Inc.
One Sullivan Road
Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040