ISO to Go is a free mobile application, created by ISO New England, available to iPhone and Android smartphone users.
The mobile app provides a ‘one-stop-shop’ for viewing the most frequently visited real-time data on ISO Express. Key features of ISO to Go include:
- An overview of New England’s power grid and electricity markets
- Easy-to-read charts showing the types of fuels currently being used in the region to generate electricity
- Wholesale electricity price charts updated every five minutes
- Geolocation (GPS) feature to determine your local wholesale electricity price
- Updates on power grid (system) conditions
For more information, please view the frequently asked questions, or contact Customer Support at (413) 540-4220 Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time, or e-mail email@example.com.
To learn more about the mobile app, watch a short video tutorial.