Membership Termination Request
Steps and information needed to request membership termination.
The steps and information required to request membership termination are listed below.
- Compose a letter on company letterhead requesting termination of Membership and Market Participant Service Agreement addressed to:
- ISO New England Customer Support
ISO New England Inc.
One Sullivan Road
Holyoke, MA 01040-2841
- Secretary, NEPOOL Participants Committee
Secretary, NEPOOL Participants Committee
c/o Day Pitney LLP
242 Trumbull Street
Hartford, CT 06103-1212
- Include the following information in the letter:
- Participant Name
- Participant Customer Asset Management System (CAMS) ID Number
- Market Participant Service Agreement MPSA Number (if available)
- Date Termination is to be Effective (always on the 1st of the desired month)
- Signature of an authorized company representative
- Termination Letter Template
- Mail hardcopies of the letter to both addresses above
- Email scanned copies of the letter to the following addresses: