Membership requirements depend on:
- Intended market activity
- Services sought from ISO New England
Prospective members of the Regional Transmission Organization (RTO) are recognized as either:
- A NEPOOL Participant by signing the Counterpart Signature Page of the Second Restated NEPOOL Agreement (RNA)
- An Individual Participant by signing the signature page of the Participants Agreement (PA)
- A non-participant (FTR-Only Customers)
To initiate the process:
- Refer to the Participant membership process for the steps and documents required to register as an Individual or NEPOOL Participant.
- Refer to the non-participant membership process for the steps and documents required to register as a FTR-Only Customer.
Senior Membership Support Analyst
Market and Credit Risk Department
Fax: (413) 535-4024