You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Market Support Services analysts work across the organization to analyze changes to the New England energy markets, develop requirements for software systems to administer the markets, provide feedback on technical software designs, and perform software testing.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Participate in discussions with internal stakeholders during formation and/or modification of Market Rules that affect the business processes of supported business groups
- Ensure quality software solutions are delivered by developing and reviewing business requirements and performing software testing
- Work with business units to understand stakeholder needs
- Complete development of calculation verification tools for Settlements software solutions
- Work with business groups to identify improvements to business processes
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and software development teams
- Provide business analysis on multiple projects of varying duration, size, and complexity
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems, Business Administration or other applicable discipline. Master’s Degree preferred for Senior Analyst and up
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills with experience in building and\or updating macros using VBA
- Knowledge of SQL and SAS
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizations skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Ability to uncover, understand and translate business needs into business requirements
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, Scrum framework a plus
- Familiarity with Confluence and/or Jira a plus
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.