You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Work with business users to understand their data/analysis needs, provide solutions to meet those needs, being the primary contact person for user support issues, train the users, develop and support BI analytics platform.
How You Will Make an Impact
Support Business User data/analysis needs
- Work with business users to address their data/analysis needs using the BI platform
- Communicate with users on outages and BI release updates
Design, development and maintenance of BI Analytics
- Work with business analysts, business users and technical lead to identify their information needs
- Design, develop and maintain the business model mapping and presentation layers in the business intelligence platform
- Design, develop and maintain the meta data for business intelligence
Design, development and maintenance of BI and ETL Views
- Work with Data Architect and Technical Lead to design the ETL view to transform the source data into data mart/data warehouse tables, along with views consumed directly by BI
- Develop and test the BI and ETL views
Production Support of BI Platform
- Production deployment of the new BI analytics release
- Develop and share sample queries for each data set and/or BI release
- Monitor and work with other IT support personnel to address production issues related to BI
- Develop training materials and sample queries to train end users
- Train the end users about the new data and releases
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics (with Computer Science focus)
- Customer Service
- Experience dealing with Business Users either performing Business Requirements gathering or conducting Product/Customer Support a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Business Intelligence Experience (4 – 6 years)
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience in metadata management
- Business model mapping/Universe development in Oracle BI/Business Objects/Cognos
- Software Development Experience (2 - 3 years)
- Software development experience in large projects.
- Experience in the design and deployment of corporate reports.
- Experience with the design and tuning of complex SQL statements.
- Other desirable skills
- Dashboards development/Visualization skills
- R and RStudio
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.