You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Support risk management processes and activities with the purpose of identifying and managing risk and evaluating opportunities for improvement. Design and maintain Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) processes and methodologies for corporate scorecard/metrics, risk management, business process, and records management. Build and maintain models of the company's core business processes and associated data, and information for the purpose of identifying and managing risk, identifying metrics, and evaluating opportunities for improvement.
How you will make an impact
- Ensure corporate scorecard metrics are appropriately designed and data collection and reporting processes are in place, working with ERM and business owners to develop or refine metrics, developing reports for various stakeholders, and maintaining the Corporate Scorecard workbook
- Maintain corporate risk register, including information on risks and mitigations, and prepare risk management reports as needed
- Perform documentation reviews for business departments by gathering information on existing processes and practices and documenting activities in the form of process diagrams, procedures, and other business documentation
- Maintain ERM supporting applications and implement changes in compliance with change management best practice for system changes and testing. Support the corporate record management process related to process and procedure updates, retention, and controls
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree with coursework in Business Administration, Mathematics or Statistics; Master's Degree a plus but not required
- Risk management experience dealing with corporate performance reporting (i.e. scorecard), metric design, risk identification and developing data collection and reporting processes
- Business process documentation, modeling techniques, and the use of business process modeling software such as MS Visio
- Solid business writing skills specifically business procedures and applied human performance factors writing principles and best practices to procedure detail and structure
- Statistical analysis of data and clearly present findings in charts and reports
- Experience in database design and using relational database software such as MS Access
- Strong to advanced MS office skills, including Word, Excel, Access and SharePoint; experience in building charts and graphics, forms and templates. Note that the department leverages MS tools to develop in-house applications and repositories
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to adapt presentations to the needs of the audience
- Strong communication, facilitation and consultation skills supportive of a team environment
Desired, not required:
- Experience in the electric utility and power market industry; familiarity with applicable regulations preferred
- Experience with controls and risk management frameworks such as COSO, COBIT, or other standards such as ISO 9000 preferred
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.