You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
ISO New England’s Human Resources department is looking for a dynamic and skilled HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join its collaborative and dedicated team. By developing impactful working relationships and leveraging business know-how, the HRBP will provide strategic council in the areas of talent management, employee development, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee relations to their assigned client base. In addition, this position will support the design, development, and communication of HR initiatives that advance a positive, diverse, inclusive, and productive workplace, as well as provide recruiting and policy development support.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Assure ISO-NE's work environment is productive, facilitating the ability of all employees to deliver their best results
- Maintain a positive workplace through the effective management and resolution of employee relations issues for assigned client base
- Work to effectively counsel management and employees to bring about positive resolution to issues, thoroughly documenting all actions taken
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes, leading investigations, and directing disciplinary procedures, through the Progressive Corrective Action process and partnering with legal when necessary
- Build productive relationships with client base through routine communication and conducting bi-annual outreach with Vice Presidents and management teams in client base to devise proactive action plans for strategic workforce planning and talent management
- Leverage business acumen and partnerships to provide feedback, coaching, and resources to managers and employees to ensure maximum productivity
- Use metrics, best practices, and data analytics to find staffing trends and provide recommended action based on results
- Develop thoughtful, integrated approaches to promote diversity and inclusion in talent attraction, development, and retention
- Design, develop, launch and refine HR initiatives and projects
- Provide leadership development, performance management & succession planning support to all assigned client bases
- Support the recruitment and staffing functions
- Support policy development, guide interpretation for specific circumstances, and promote consistent application
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, organizational management or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 6 - 8 years progressive HR generalist experience with a focus on resolving employee relations issues
- HR Certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) preferred
- Sound knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local employment laws, Human Resource metrics and data collection, and familiarity with Human Resource Information Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise way
- Skilled at interviewing employees, witnesses and supervisors to gather relevant case information, preparing detailed documentation and maintaining files in preparation for potential future claims
- Strong business acumen, as well as analytical and abstract thinking skills
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to develop personal credibility through strong communication skills, achieving results and trusted collaborations
- Experience in supporting labor relations, grievance administration, collective bargaining agreement interpretation and management preferred
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.