You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Design and develop client-facing training solutions in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs) to provide training to the region’s electricity stakeholders. Apply innovative and creative strategies including but not limited to self-paced tutorials, webinars, video vignettes, and instructor-led materials using a variety of technology tools.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Work with subject matter experts and business partners at all levels of the organization to conduct needs assessments for analyzing training requests. Recommend appropriate learning solutions and strategies to achieve objectives
- Plan and manage multiple learning projects that follow a structured ISD process. Utilize comprehensive project management skills to prioritize and ensure effective and timely implementation of training initiatives (e.g., define project plan and schedule, meet deadlines, communicate issues and risks in a timely manner)
- Develop curricula and instructional materials that translate complex concepts and processes into high-quality, easy to understand, engaging learning content for multiple audiences and media (e.g., self-paced learning, webinar training, video, classroom)
- Apply proven learning methodologies and frameworks for effective adult learning. Define learning objectives, design instruction, and develop relevant content based on adult learning principles for the target audience
- Prepare subject matter instructors to deliver training through train-the-trainer sessions and coaching. Facilitate in-person or virtual training sessions with subject matter instructors
- Evaluate training effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement (e.g., enhancements to training content and its organization)
- Apply and adhere to established department training standards, processes and procedures for each training assignment
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in a learning area (e.g., instructional design, instructional technologies, education), communications, marketing, or technical area (e.g., engineering, economics, business). Experience and certificate work may substitute for education
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Understanding of adult learning and the systematic approach to training
- Demonstrated ability to design highly creative, quality and innovative learning solutions that educate and engage the learner. Media development and graphic design experience a definite asset
- Proven project planning and management for multiple concurrent projects; ability to meet commitments under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent facilitation and classroom delivery skills
- Works well independently and collaborates as part of a team including the ability to solicit, accept, and provide constructive feedback on project assignments, deliverables and process improvements
- Strong internal and external customer orientation
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel. Experience in e-learning software such as Articulate Presenter, Articulate Storyline, and Adobe Captivate a definite asset. Experience with Salesforce a plus
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.