You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Develop and support software and applications that ISO New England uses to administer, monitor, and support the wholesale electricity market. Provide a high level of technical knowledge to ensure the efficient design, development and implementation of complex systems - may act as a technical lead.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Gather business requirements from users and prepare requirements specifications as well as assist in identifying problems and developing a plan for resolution
- Work on the following systems and environments:
- Create documentation including requirements/functional specifications, training and maintenance manuals. Initiate improvements within and outside of assigned areas
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical/computer), or equivalent is required. A Master’s degree in Computer Science or MIS is desirable and may be used to augment software development experience
- 5 years of software development
- Demonstrated competency in system analysis & design, Agile development and technical skill in Java (J2EE, Spring, JSP and web services) and Oracle SQL and PL/SQL is required
- Experience with DevOps using Jenkins/JFrog Artifactory and enterprise data integration
- Exceptional teamwork, strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
Desired but not Required
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience in complex or large-scale software projects and web and server-side applications
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.