You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Independently analyze and perform complex technical compliance and internal control activities in order to meet ISO-NE’s regulatory compliance requirements related to NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection standards (NERC CIP) and with the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 (SSAE16) Service Organization Control (SOC1) standard. Provide clear tactile direction and technical guidance to less experienced staff on departmental processes and procedures to ensure success.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Ensure execution of compliance activities and controls either through direct actions or by monitoring the compliance efforts
- Provide technical compliance guidance and assist internal IT departments with completing complex compliance activities and forms
- Perform technical analysis of baseline configurations and update baselines
- Perform detailed account authorization and access reviews and work with IT administrators to correct any non-compliance items
- Assist with the development of dashboards and metrics to ensure the health of the compliance program
- Assist with the development and implementation of new or significantly revised compliance requirements or internal control programs
- Coordinate and track compliance evidence collection activities
- Collect compliance data and evidence
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security, or related fields or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working with IT infrastructure and software
- 5 - 7 years in compliance, project management, risk management, or document management
- Working knowledge of data center operations and technologies (Windows/Linux/Cisco)
- Working knowledge of basic security and networking concepts including: LAN/WAN, firewalls, routers, switches, VPN, encryption, IDS/IPS sensors
- Demonstrated understanding of the NERC CIP standard
- Strong to advanced MS office skills, including Word, Excel, Access and SharePoint; experience in building charts and graphics, forms and templates
- Experience in providing guidance to team members and other work groups in a matrix environment
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.