You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Join a team of IT professionals in the development, maintenance, and support of critical ISO New England Market and Enterprise applications. We are currently seeking a highly driven Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our Enterprise Application Development and Support Team.
Paid on-call and off hours support as required to keep mission critical applications operating.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Work closely with customers and team members to troubleshoot, reproduce and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Participate in improving code development and delivery using Agile, CI/CD and other DevOps disciplines
- Work with IT Infrastructure to apply OS and database patches, coordinate with customers to test for successful implementation
- Work closely with developers to provide feedback and drive operational improvements within our products and operations infrastructure
- Seek out opportunities to improve, fix bugs, and challenge assumptions
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- 3 to 5 years of experience in general software development
- 3 to 5 years of experience programming in Java and HTML
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Unix/Linux
- Understanding of relational databases specifically Oracle and Postgres
- Experience in application software development, software engineering, configuration management, and programming in a distributed environment
- Experience working in an applications support environment
Desired Not Required
Experience with the following technologies
- Container Orchestration (Nomad, Kubernetes, ECS)
- Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Jenkins (CI/CD)
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.