You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
ISO New England’s Settlement Team is meticulous, process driven and team-oriented. They determine the financial settlements for market participants in the New England markets, Tariffs and other settlement-related functions. Over the past ten years, ISO New England has processed approximately $100 billion dollars.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the settlements in the New England markets, Tariffs and other settlement-related processes/functions. This includes:
- Acting as the subject matter expert responsible for solving market specific issues
- Analyzing changes to the New England markets and Tariffs and working with internal stakeholders to implement the changes
- Validating the accuracy of the settlement results using internally developed tools and resolving any discrepancies
- Performing control activities in accordance with auditing SSAE 18 SOC 1 requirements
Create and maintain settlement-training materials and conduct trainings on areas of expertise
Perform complex ad-hoc queries and analysis for ISO Management and other ISO personnel to support the decision-making processes
Provide guidance for junior members of the settlement team (senior and lead levels)
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field or equivalent degree
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work effectively with others
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner in both oral and written form
- Enthusiasm for learning new knowledge areas and skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate and work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and Power Point
Desired Not Required
- Proficiency in SAS or Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Proficiency with SQL or other Analytical Reporting Tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.