You’ll be required to register in our HR portal if you haven’t already done so.
Join a team of IT professionals in the development, maintenance and support of critical ISO New England Market and Enterprise applications. This position will work on a wide variety of applications and technologies in a focused and dynamic team environment.
* Participation in a paid on-call rotation required to keep mission critical applications operating
How You Will Make an Impact
- Participate in improving code development and delivery using Agile, CI/CD and other DevOps disciplines
- Work closely with customers and team members to troubleshoot, reproduce and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work with IT Infrastructure to apply OS and database patches, coordinate with customers to test for successful implementation
- Participate in rolling out new applications, upgrades and enhancements
- Provide on-call and off hours support as required to keep mission critical applications operating
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- 3 to 5 years of experience in general software development
- 3 to 5 years of experience programming in Java and HTML
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Unix/Linux
- 3 to 5 years of experience with J2EE and application server (JBOSS and Spring preferred)
- Understanding of relational databases specifically Oracle and Postgres
- Experience in application software development, software engineering, configuration management, and programming in a distributed environment
Desired Not Required
- Experience working in an applications support environment
Location and Benefits
ISO New England is located in Holyoke, MA. The company provides a base salary plus bonus, competitive Medical and Dental plan, paid vacation, 401k with company match, retirement plan and more. All benefits start on your first day.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice
ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.