ISO Newswire (www.isonewswire.com) is a comprehensive resource for news about ISO New England and the wholesale electricity industry within the six-state region of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. The site is regularly updated with timely stories of interest and importance to those in the industry, government regulators and legislators, the media, and the general public.
ISO Newswire covers a range of topics to help readers navigate the many facets of this complex industry. You'll find:
- Updates on the development, progress, and state of affairs of New England's power grid and wholesale electricity markets
- In-depth features and interviews on major initiatives taking place in the industry
- ISO New England company news
- ISO New England publication, meeting, and training announcements
- News for those operating in the markets, including market, software, and business changes, deadline notices, and other technical information.
Market participants: ISO Newswire replaces the ISO News print publication. You can now get your technical news from the Market Participant Announcements category on the site. Archive issues of ISO News from 2009 and 2010 can be found here.
Archive issues of the ISO New England Outlook from 2005-2009 can be found here.
Follow ISO Newswire
You have several options for keeping up with articles posted.
- Subscribe to the mailing list to receive a monthly e-mail highlighting our most recent news features.
- Subscribe to the ISO Newswire RSS feed to receive headlines, summaries, and hyperlinks to every article published on the site.
- Bookmark ISO Newswire in your web browser and check in often.