Access information and materials related to market participants’ requested billing adjustments (RBAs) to dispute amounts billed by ISO New England or to request meter data error (MDE) corrections.
Download the meter data errors RBA submittal form.
Materials below include:
- Billing dispute notices from the ISO to the Budget and Finance Subcommittee
- Billing dispute statuses, which include the status and dollar amounts for both current and previous RBAs
- Billing dispute decisions—status reports on ISO decisions to grant or deny RBAs
Information is updated on a regular basis as new RBAs are added or the status of existing RBAs changes.
About Billing Disputes
The ISO Tariff provides for a market participant’s right to dispute amounts billed by ISO New England, as well as to request corrections for meter data errors.
- For ISO billing procedures and RBA submissions, see Exhibit ID: ISO New England Billing Policy in Section I of the ISO Tariff.
- Corrections of meter data errors are detailed in Market Rule 1’s Accounting and Billing section (III.3.6 to III.3.8).
- The Billing Dispute Overview provides a summary of the billing dispute process and the dates associated with the settlement timeline.