eMarket Sandbox migration December 12, 2016 - Market Enhancements for DARD Pumps, Fuel Price Adjustments, and elimination of the Use Startup and No Load Cost flag
On December 12, 2016 ISO New England will update the eMarket sandbox to assist participants in their preparation for the Market Enhancements for DARD Pumps project, enhancements to the submission of Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA) requests, and the elimination of the Use Start Up and No Load Cost flag, all of which are scheduled for a March 1, 2017 implementation in production. The sandbox will be available late in the day on December 12, 2016.
The following documents are available to support testing in the eMarket sandbox and updating client software to new specifications.
Changes in the eMarket sandbox on December 12, 2016 will include:
- Participants have the ability to submit, view, and query maximum daily consumption limit and maximum number of daily starts, and view and query minimum-run time and minimum-down time for Pump DARDs.
- FPA requests can be submitted for a market day beyond tomorrow and up to 7 days in the future. FPA requests for days after tomorrow will remain in a "pending" state until the day before the effective date of FPA request when it will be processed.
- Use Startup and No Load Cost flag on the Generation Schedule Offers Default and Schedule Offers Hourly Updates displays, and in XML reports and requests to submit schedule offers are eliminated.
- Daily and hourly values of Fast Start (10 min) and (30 min), which indicate a unit's eligibility to receive 10-minute and 30-minute off-line reserve designations, and daily values of minimum-run time and minimum-down time are added to the Generation "Schedule Times Hourly Updates" display.
- Date: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00AM
Emergency Operations System Notices