ISO New England releases billing statements electronically twice a week. The following materials define and describe the billing process:
For detailed guidance on the billing process and statements, see the following:
- Sample Invoice and Remittance Advice—a sample bill containing detailed information related to each component/section of the billing statement, including explanations, tips, and key differences between invoices and remittance advice
- ISO Statement Issuance Document—an explanation of invoice issuance dates and their associated payment and remittance due dates
- Billable Line-Item Descriptions—links to detailed explanations of each line item found on ISO bills, including related Market Information Server (MIS) Reports, calculation trees, and supporting documents
- MIS Report Descriptions, Templates, and Samples—an alphabetical listing of MIS reports with links to report descriptions and explanations, information on report availability, templates, and sample files
Access below the following types of resources to help reconcile your current ISO billing statement or to learn which line items are forecasted to appear on your next billing statement:
- Billing job aids (for past two years) are detailed lists of line items and their associated billing period(s) that may appear on a statement, which can assist customers in accurately reconciling their bill. Hyperlinks for obtaining settlement-related information and verifying invoice and remittance advice line items also included.
- Forecasted billing schedules are the estimated operating days and markets to be included in specific weekly and monthly bills.
Other Helpful Resources
For questions on ISO billing, contact Customer Support.